Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Pretty Little Liars!
I am obsessed with this show. I absolutely LOVE it!!! If you have never watched it you are def missing out!
What is it about? Well there are these 5 friends...Allison, Hannah, Emily, Spencer, and Aria. One day Allison goes missing. The other 4 girls drift apart, but then come back together after the police finds Allison's body. They kinda reunite at her funeral. Well this person "A" starts texting all the girls...this person knows all of their deepest darkest secrets and is pretty much blackmailing them into doing whatever he/she wants them to do. They are slowly trying to figure out who A is...and also who killed Allison. It is a really good show, but it sucks because they know how to piss you off with how they end the show lol. It always goes off when you are getting really into it haha. I highly recommend it if you have never watched it!
It is also a book series, you can pick it up anywhere pretty much. The books are different from the show, but it is still good. I wouldnt advise you to read while you are watching the show because you will get confused. I still have problems trying to remember if I read something or if it was on the show lol. But its a great read if you are looking for a good series this summer.
On another note today was my second day at my new job. I got felt up by a little boy...how nice. Idk if he was trying to tickle me, but he ended up grabbing my boob...not much there to grab, but still lol. So far I am really enjoying my job, just def gonna have to go shopping for some shorts to wear that arent super short. Its gonna be a hot summer!
Well just wanted to share my most favorite show and give a recap of my second day...who doesnt love a story about getting their boob grabbed haha. I will post some pics tomorrow from mine and Justin's Zoo trip so be looking forward to those! Have a great day/night ladies :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3