Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Its the little things :)

It really is the little things that count.  Tonight Justin text me the sweetest text telling me how much he loves me, and how he wants to become a better man.  I seriously was fighting back tears reading it lol.  Gosh I love him so much.

On a different subject, do any of you have a little something that can happen and it reminds you of your SO?  I mean of course you do lol, ok let me give you my situation and then you can answer.  Im trying not to confuse you lol.  Awhile back Justin and I were riding in the truck, going to get something to eat.  It was cold outside, not sure if it happened before or after his deployment to Cuba, but I remember it was cold.  Well we were driving down the road and we saw a car with one of the headlights out.  Justin slaps the roof of the truck and yells "sex!"  Im like what?  He says that when you see a car with a missing headlight you're suppose to slap the roof, yell sex, and whoever "loses" has to take off a piece of clothing.  Its kinda like the "punch bug" game, but instead of the person who sees it first punching you, they hit the roof and make you strip lol.  Well like I said it was cold outside so I had on a lot of clothing, and chose not to take any of them off at that time (even though I kept losing lol) because I didnt feel like getting cold, or having to put them back on haha.  Well now when im driving at night, and I see a car with a broken headlight I think of Justin.  When this happens, I kinda take it as a kiss or hug from him.  It is funny because I dont expect it, and a lot of times it happens when I need it.

It actually happened tonight when I was on my way home, I immediately got the biggest smile across my face.  Even though I wasnt in a bad mood, I had been in a good mood all day because of him being so sweet, this just added the cherry on the sundae.  So do you have anything like this?  I would love to hear about it if you do.  I hope everyone else had a great day!  Tomorrow is going to be a busy one for me, I have a follow up Dr.s appt that I am not looking forward to, lunch with my brother gf, and I am going through all my clothes and getting rid of the ones I dont wear, also cleaning my room in the process, and of course packing so I can leave bright and early Thursday.  Oh and I need to also make the chocolate chip cookies im taking to Justin at some point in all the madness tomorrow lol.  Oh what fun tomorrow is going to be.

Have a great night ladies!!!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3