Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sugar High

Yes I feel like I am on a sugar high right now, and heading over into a sugar coma.  I got up this morning and the only thing I had to eat was a peanut butter snickers.  Then when me and my mom was heading out to go to my brothers gf bridal shower we stopped and got some sweet tea, and a piece of chocolate pie.  At the shower I had punch and some chocolate cake and some cookies with a chocolate chip cookie dough dip.  Then we went to a cook out for my daddy's cousin who is a Lt Col in the Air Force.  I did pretty good there and ate some fruit lol.  When I got home I finished the other half of a Mr Goodbar I had left from last night lol.  Oh and dont forget about the Mt Dew to wash it all down.  Yep I have def had way to much sugar today.  My head has been hurting, so me being the crazy person I am, kinda freaked myself out thinking it could be hurting because my blood sugar is up.  If you're not a diabetic can your blood sugar be up?  I have no clue about medical stuff lol.  But im not as bad as my cousin who like to diagnose herself on Web MD lol.  So far she thinks she has about 3 conditions lol (gotta love her haha).

Anyways I am going to finish watching Batman, for some reason I watch this every time it comes on tv lol.  Also gonna talk to my sweetie before he goes one post, than head to bed.  I hope everyones weekend is going great so far!



1 comment:

  1. You did have a lot of sugar! Obly bad thing is once it wears off you will crash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3