Well today was my first day at my new job at the summer camp I am working at. It went pretty well actually, I mean yes I had to get on to the kids several times...but overall it was a good day. We played, watched a couple movies...Monsters Inc and Yogi the Bear, started making pinatas (our theme this week is Fiesta so we're are of course doing craft and having snacks to go along with it). Other than having paper mache all over my pants and my arms, it wasnt to bad lol. I dont know all the kids names yet, there was 35 kids today, but I caught onto some of them...should know them by the end of the week.
Well this is a short post, just wanted to do a recap of my first day of my new job. I hope everyone had a great day!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3