Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lovely Weekend

Well as my title says I had a lovely weekend!  My hunny bunny came in Wednesday and we really enjoyed our time together.  It never seems long enough though...never does.  What on earth did we do?  Well other than just enjoying each others company, we went fishing and we went to the zoo!  It was super fun :)

So when Justin got to my house Wednesday I had cooked some yummy pasta and salad for lunch.  Well I didnt cook the salad of course lol, but I did the pasta.  Have you tried the Philadelphia Cooking Cream yet?  Well if you havent you should give it a whirl.  My mom had made the savory garlic awhile back and it was super yummy, there recipe for it is right there on the tub of the cooking cream.  Well Justin loves garlic and I thought he would flip for this pasta.  This particular one calls for chicken, spinach, red bell pepper, and the cooking cream, oh and pine nuts but they are kinda pricey so I didnt include them.  Anyways he loved it so I was so excited!  We didnt do to much that day, just kinda chilled out a bit until that night when we decided to go get some Japanese food.  We tried this new place...well we have been to the place before, we just went to a different location this time that was much closer to my house.  We sat there inside waiting to be seated and they had this huge fish tank that had some Dori fish and a Nemo fish lol.  There were other varieties also...one was blue and had little spots all over it...it was cute.  Me and Justin got a kick out of him because he literally swam around the tank the whole time we were sitting there...we actually started animating the fish...saying what we thought they would say haha.  We had us a good ole time.  Then we got seated and ate some yummy spicy tuna tempura sushi, a yummy salad with sesame dressing, the soup, and we got the couples steak and chicken meal....we ate wwaaayyy to much that night, but it was so good!  If you are ever around a Kanki def check it out because the food is awesome!  On the way back home we stopped at Walmart to get our fishing license for the next day, then we headed home to cuddle.

Thursday we got up and went fishing, we only caught small fish, not big enough to keep...but we had fun and the weather was actually nice...not to hot.  Let me also brag that I caught more fish than Justin...he clams that its because he had to keep baiting my hook (ugh yeah, I dont touch worms lol) but im sticking to the story that I was an awesome fisher-woman haha.  That night we made homemade chicken nuggets, homemade fries, and of course I made my oh-so-yummy bbq sauce.  It turned out really good ,even my parents loved it!  We also watch the movie Battle LA.  Im pretty sure I am the only person who cried during that movie.  It was about Marines...and of course some things just hit home ya know.  It is a pretty good movie though, even though if Justin was critiquing everything the whole time haha.

Friday we got up and headed to the Zoo!!  Finally...we have been trying to go for ever, the weather has always sucked so we couldnt go.  Im glad we finally got to, and it wasnt to hot that day.  We had a blast, and I got to see the Elephants!!  I was def like a little kids that day lol.  Im glad Justin enjoyed it also and didnt think it was lame.  Ugh my calves still are sore from walking so much that day.  It took us about 4 hours to get through the whole thing, which we took our time and made sure we saw everything, plus the zoo is pretty big. I will post pics on my Wordless Wednesday post.  We got back from the zoo and headed to eat at Olive Garden...it was ok, its usually better than it was.  Then we headed to see Fast Five.  That movie was good, of course the first Fast and the Furious is the best, but this one is still good and includes people from all of the past ones.  I def recommend seeing it..oh and it has some interesting twist and turns...so make sure you watch until the very end when they roll the credits...like the blank screen with the white writing credits.

Saturday we went to my cousin's bridal shower, it was nice because my family got to see Justin.  They havent seen him in like 3 months and they are always asking about him, im glad he enjoyed it and didnt think it was to lame.  I made the centerpieces for it and they turned out really good.  Stupid me forgot to take pics of them, dang nabbit lol.  We left there and ran to Target and then back to my house to chill out and eat some pizza before he had to leave that night.  I hate when he leaves, it always puts me in this depressed mood.  Especially since idk when I will be able to see him again.  At least we only have a little over a month left of this RFDF thingy.

Today is Fathers Day...Happy Fathers Day to my daddy, even though he doesnt read this lol.  Oh and I start my new job tomorrow, im so excited!  I hope I enjoy it :)  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I will post tomorrow about my first day :)  Sorry this post was super long, I hope it wasnt to boring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3