Saturday, January 9, 2010

How We Met

Everyone always wants to know how you met you special someone. Well heres my story...

So you cant have a story without some background info right? Okay so 2009 was a crazy year...especially starting out. I have been through hard break-ups, talking to a guy who just liked playing with my feelings, I was engaged. Yeah one crazy year. So after all of that, one very bad week. I went with my family up to Virginia to go to a Marine Cook out. Oh by the way my brother is also a Marine. So we went up there to spend time with him. Its funny because I had actually had other plans that weekend that fell through last minute, so my brother didnt even know I was coming. At the cook out all my brothers buddies gathered around our table and just started hanging out with us. I really wasnt complaining because there was one guy that really had my attention. I seriously didnt pay attention to anybody else that day. This boy caught my eye. It was Justin. When he walked away I asked Brandon about him...if he was single and if he has ever said anything about me (yeah I was such a girl about it lol.) Well he actually ended up sitting at our table so I got to look at him longer lol. There was just something about him...the way he carried himself. It was different. He didnt strut around all cocky and thinkin he was some kind of macho man. He was respectful and had manners. I was really impressed. My mom actually knew some of the guys moms from some Marine Mom website and facebook so she wanted a picture to post to show their moms since they dont get to see them often. Guess who was in the picture lol. Later that night my brother text Justin and asked what he thot about me...to my surprise he liked me. We started talking that nite. We texted all that weekend...and I so couldnt wait to tell the girls at work about it Monday, oh and show them the picture of him lol. From that Saturday nite we started textin, and that led to talkin on the phone. So my brother would come home on the weekends because we dont live but a couple hours away from the base. Justin and I talked for like a month and then they finally got to come home, so as a surprise I took off work and rode with my dad to pick my brother and Justin up because they didnt have their trucks up there yet. He was surprised, yay lol. That weekend was amazing. And I couldnt wait to see him again. We started dating, and every weekend since then he would come down and spend time with me. Somewhere between then I feel madly in love with him. He really saved me from a bad way...things werent looking good and I had started to give up on finding the right person. Its so funny thinking back, I wasnt suppose to be there that weekend, I wouldnt have met him ...gosh its just crazy how things work out. I am amazed everyday how wonderful he is. Seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Well thats how we met...thats my fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3