Ok so im rambling...back to my news lol. Sooo I may have a new job!! I just have to fill out the form for my background check and get it back to my cousin, and then when they get the results I should start working. The job is at a church's summer daycare...so I will be hanging out with kids all summer lol. My cousin kinda runs the daycare so she really helped get my foot in the door. The man running it pretty much did an interview over the phone yesterday, and in his email sending me the background check form he said I just need to fill this out and get it back to him ASAP before he can officially hire me....yay!! I am really hoping that after the summer daycare, I can stick around and work there regularly. It would be so wonderful because I could still substitute teach during the day, and when school gets out I can go to work at the daycare.
I have also be considering taking online classes and getting my business degree...still pondering over that one, but I think it would be something good for me to have for the future.
Working on a few changes in my life these days, hopefully these turn out to be good changes, I feel like they will be though. The only bad thing is I wont be able to go up and see Justin every time I want, but we only have like 2 more months of this RFDF thing so its not gonna be to bad.
I hope everyone has had a great week so far!















Congrats on your new job! Thats exciting and will keep you busy and on your toes thats for sure!
ReplyDelete