Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's Your Song?

Its Thursday and that means its time to link up with
Amber over at Goodnight Moon!
I wasnt going to link up this week, but changed my mind when I heard this song.
This is a song that I turn up loud and sing the crap out of it in the car lol.
Hunter Hayes is so adorable, and he is so talented.
I love how he has a great voice,
and aslo plays every instrument in this video.
My little cousin is slightly obsessed with him haha.
Well I am going to go pack, spending the weekend with my love.
Next weekend I am moving to good ole 
Jacksonville, Nc
I cant wait!!


Have a great day ladies :)  
I cant wait to see what everyone else chose
for their song this week!

2 comments:

  1. My song this week, is God Gave Me You by Blake Shelton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my song a few weeks ago! I love Hunter Hayes and can't wait for his cd to come out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3