So I was talking to Justin...at the beginning of the year I asked him if we could send out Christmas cards this year...he said yes then, so I asked again to make sure he was still up for it. I have also been wanting to get our pics taken, I posted about that awhile back. I was looking through and something caught my eye, and it made me think about what we could wear in our pics, and how it goes along with Christmas lol. So I asked him if we could get pics taken and also use them on custom Christmas cards....you know what he says..."whatever you want baby" do I have a keeper or what lol. So I told him about what I was wanting us to wear, and he says he will wear whatever I want him too...yay! I cant wait to get them done...im so excited!!! Im not gonna share to much because its a surprise...but I so cant wait to take them and share with yall!
On the same note of pics...the girl who is doing our Christmas pics/custom cards, is also doing a photoshoot next week for girls who won the contest she had. She is one of my good friends so she asked if I wanted to join also. I cant wait, I am going to get some "sexy" pics taken for Justin as a late Anniversary present. Idk how sexy they will turn out, but I found some pics I liked and kinda wanna copy...but also make them my own. Hopefully they turn out good. Yesterday me and the photographer, Melissa, and our friend Marina who I have posted about awhile back, went to scope out a place for the photoshoot, and take some pics for the flyer to help advertise it. It was fun taking pics, I will post the ones she has up on her facebook. Im not sure if I like the one of me...still deciding. Melissa is so talented and her work is amazing. Go visit her website! Also she is having a Christmas special, see the poster below. If you are in the Jacksonville, NC area and want pics taken message her...her prices are reasonable and she uses high quality software.
Ok so my song for this week is one Justin was playing the other day and it crack me up. I hope everyone else gets a laugh. Plus yay for me not posting country music again this week lol. I hope yall enjoy!! I cant wait to see what everyone else picked :)
Take Me On Your Buggy
(redneck remix from Teach me how to Dougie lol)
I hope everyone has a great day :)



















What a keeper! I told my hubby we are taking family photos and maternity photos whether he wants to or not! haha. Cant wait to see how your pictures turn out
ReplyDeleteI loved your pictures! We need to get family pictures taken ourselves. I'd love to get some out at the beach too. I can't wait to see your Christmas card pics!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up this week!!!!
Yes you have a keeper. My husband was that way and when we got married it was what ever I wanted. It didn't matter he smiled and said yes cause it was my day. He even wore his dress blues even though he didn't want to cause of itchy. So may this carry over. I also have photo Christmas Cards (err Hanukkah cause we are Jewish) I love our pictures so I know you will love yours. Ours are at the beach ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie :) I love your beach pictures, and that song is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love Christmas Cards. thanks for sharing
ReplyDelete