Lots of exciting things coming soon in the future! I cant wait!
First of all I am moving FRIDAY!!! It still isnt real yet, not sure when it will hit me. It was going to be Saturday because I was gonna get my car fixed and my parents were going to follow me down and help move my stuff. Well because of not much money that is being put on hold until I come back home for a Dr's Appt in the beginning of November. Until then I am driving my moms car. Justin still thinks I am coming early Saturday morning, but I am actually surprising him and coming Friday night after work! Yay for surprises...hopefully I can keep it a surprise until then lol.
Saturday Justin and Frank told me and Kate that they got permission to hunt on the land behind the house. The boys went and got some corn and put it out that day. The next day they went and saw there were deer tracks and you could tell where they were eating the corn. Sunday Justin and I walked out back there and put the camera out to see what was out there. I found out yesterday that there is a spike and a mama deer. Justin is going to teach me how to hunt, im excited. He wants me to get the mama deer...hopefully everything will work out and I will get my first deer this year! Im excited :) (sorry to all of those who are against killing animals, its my blog so please keep your opinions to yourself)
Also my friend Melissa from Melissa K Photography is having a Beach Party for a few girls and taking pics of them, kinda to get her name out there since her husband also just PCS'd to Camp Lejeune. I cant wait to get pics taken for Justin! I kinda wanna do something sexy for him, but then again I am feeling kinda shy about it. Either way I wanna have so great pics for him as a late anniversary present. If you are in that area and want pics taken I highly recommend her. She is affordable and does amazing work!
Speaking of me moving...I am super slacking on getting stuff packed up so I need to get on the ball! I cant wait for upcoming plans! I hope everyone has a great night :)
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














YAY for moving!!! So excited for you!!! Looking forward to reading all about your new life with your man!! :)
ReplyDelete