Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday...really?

Its only Tuesday...really?  This week is going sssslllllooooowww!!  Justin is in the field, he said he should get Saturday off which would be nice.  I am meeting up with a couple of girls tomorrow to hang out, and then also meeting another Thursday so hopefully the week will speed up.  :)

Good news...I found a dresser.  The girl I am meeting up with Thursday said she has one that she was given and she doesnt use it, she said we could have it!  It is in really good condition...and free!!  I told her I would make her something sweet in return...we just have to drive about an hour to Cherry Point to pick it up.  Now I need to figure out when we can go.  When I was talking to her last night she said we could come get it Sunday.  I talked to Justin and he said he has to work Sunday and he wants to go with me when we get it, which I need him anyways because she lives on base and I dont have a pass.  Hopefully she will agree to us picking it up Friday when he gets off, or maybe even Saturday morning.  If not then it will be the beginning on November before we will be able to get it...and I would really love to unpack all my clothes and be completely settled in.

In the settling in process I am trying to figure out some lovely decor I want to use in the bedroom and bathroom.  I found some things on good ole Pinterest that I want to make...we have everything put the wood, and paint for one.  Plus its fun because Kate is making them too for her room and bathroom.  Im excited, I cant wait to get started making them.  Since I moved in I have gotten Kate addicted to Pinterest lol :P

I was very productive cleaning yesterday, I planned on finishing today but I have not been motivated at all.  I dont want to start feeling like that, I want to help out around the house.  Oh well today is ok to take off, I might do a load of laundry...at least I would have something done :)

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gah I know this week has been moving so , so slow! I can't believe Monday was all only one day. lol Oh well. Yay for a free dresser! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week HAS been moving slow!! I'm hoping it speeds up soon since I'm really looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully everything works out with the dresser! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3