I posted last night about a Marine being killed at the base Justin use to be stationed at, you can read about it here. I found out what had happened after we talked last night. I just got off the phone with him not to long ago and he mentioned it. I could tell he was upset, but he said he didnt want to talk about it. When something is really bothering him, he stops the conversation before he gets really upset. I hate that he does that, I wish he would get his feelings out...but he's a guy and I cant force him. Anyways I told him I found out what happened and that I wasnt sure how well he knew him. Before Justin and I dated he got arrested in Va Beach over something stupid...long story. Well he told me that Cpl Smith, the guy who got killed was one who got arrested with him. I found out they new each other pretty well, this breaks my heart even more. I hate this for him, I wish I could just hold him. Im not sure if he would allow himself to break down and talk to me, get everything out...but I just want to be there for him.
I hate this happened. My heart is in a million pieces over this. Something so stupid...the guy couldnt wait a couple minutes to pick up his phone. Or slow down and pull off the road. I hate that this guy lost his life, his wife lost her husband, his family lost him. I hate the other guys got injured. I hate thinking about how it must have felt for those guys to go to work today, knowing what happened the day before. And I hate that Justin has to go through this. Idk how this is going to effect him, I pray that he finds some way to cope with it.
I asked for prayers for these guys...may I also ask you pray for Justin. Thank you for all the kind comments on my other post, you ladies are amazing. Im glad to know if I cant turn to anyone, I can turn to yall.
RIP Cpl Chad Smith
All gave some, Some gave all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














So sad. I will be praying for everyone affected.
ReplyDelete