Hey yall its Stephanie! I am a southern girl and USMC wife and darn proud of it. I love my boyfriend with all my heart. I love sweet tea and country music. I say "yall" way to much. If I had a nickel for every time I said it I would be rich lol. I love to laugh, and make people laugh. I am a laid back and easy going person. I Love You Baby!
This handsome boy is my hero, my best friend, and the love of my life. He is a cute country boy, and a sexy US Marine. I have never been so proud of someone in my life. I love you Justin, so much. Forever & Always!
Who would have known a backwoods country boy from Florida, and a sweet southern belle from North Carolina could fall in love? I sure dont know what I did to deserve him, but I am so thankful. God really did bless the broken road that let us to each other.
Please Donate
Monday, October 17, 2011
Bloggy Loves
Hello bloggy loves...if I am not following your blog please leave me your URL so I can do so. I like to return the favor to those who are sweet to me and follows and comments on my blog post. :)
Hey I just found your blog the other day! I love it!! Here's mine..
ReplyDeletehttp://staceyyy469.blogspot.com/
I have been following for a while! http://alittlechangesalot.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI just realized I did not have your button... so I just stole it for my page :P
ReplyDelete