Well of course you know I left Thursday morning to go to VA to see my handsome boy again. This time I actually left a bit earlier than last time. Well Justin got off post, and went to try to check in early...at like 930 lol. Of course they didnt have any rooms ready. So he went to get a haircut while I made my way up there and we met at the mall. We walked around a bit, Justin got him a new shirt that looks AMAZING on him...mmm gotta love him muscles lol. Then when we were leaving he called the hotel just to check and see once again if they have a room ready. Nope, sure didnt. So we decided to grab some lunch...we headed over to Buffalo Wild Wings, it was pretty good. I personally like this place in my town called Wings to Go, but BWW was still good. After we left there we decided we were just going to drop my car off at the hotel and go see The Hangover 2. Well when we got to the hotel...sometime after 12, Justin went in just to see if there was a room ready then. Yay there was!! This hotel was so nice. We had a king size bed that had a down comforter on it...I was so in love with that comforter...and the bed was soooo comfy!! If it would have fit in the car it would have came on with me...do you think the hotel staff would have noticed it being gone? Lol. Well we chilled out a bit and then headed to the movies. The movie was good, it was just like the second one, but still funny. Just a heads up...there was a little more penis shown in that movie than I would have like to have seen lol. Boobs dont bother me, everyone has some sort of them (Justin was excited when I told him this lol) but I dont wanna look at guys peckers lol. But it was still a good movie. Then we went to this mexican place called Abuelos...it was yummy! They gave you regular salsa and also habenero salsa...we mixed the 2 together and it was probably the best salsa ive had! Then we went back to the hotel and took a dip in the hot tub and pool. It was so nice, we just relaxed in the pool and he was telling me about some stuff with his job and PCSing and stuff related to that. It was nice just having an adult conversation and hearing him actually taking time to talk to me about these things, and not just saying the usual "its hard to explain" lol. Friday we got up, went to IHOP for brunch, and then headed to Yorktown Beach. While we were there we went in this wine store and got a bottle of some yummy wine! Im not much on wine, I havent really ever found one I liked, but this one was so good...and yay for tastings so we got to actually try it before we bought it. If you ever come across Hurricane Class 5 def pick it up. It is a white sangria and a mix of their top wines: Watermelon Wine, Passion Fruit Wine, Key Limen Wine, Pineapple Wine, and Mango Wine. All these are mixed together and make up this wine...its actually more fruity tasting than winey. Justin actually liked it and drank most of the bottle lol. I highly recommend it! That night we went to Bonefish Grill for supper, it was yummy as always. Saturday I had to get up at 330 am, in order to leave by 4 am...so I could make it back for my new job's CPR class that started at 8...was 7 hours long, it was suppose to be 8 hrs long. Got done at 3, then at 5 had a graduation for my cousin...and because my brother and his gf dont know how to be quiet, I didnt get to sleep until after 11. That was a long freakin day!
 |
| The yummy wine! :) |
Well thats about all of my weekend. I cant wait to start my new job next week. Justin is coming in Wednesday and we are planning on going to the zoo one day and fishing another, crossing our fingers the weather isnt bad. I so cant wait! Well I hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Sounds like a lovely time!
ReplyDeleteI'm DYING to see Hangover 2! I probably won't see it until it comes out though! Ha
Oh and how fun is CPR training? Ha. Not.
Sounds like you had a great weekend! Have you seen bridesmaids? That's a funny one too!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great time. I want to try that wine, it sounds amazing.
ReplyDelete