Wow I have been seriously slacking with the Tummy Yummy Tuesdays! Sorry yall. Well I had lost my recipe I have been meaning to post this one but I couldnt find my recipe. Yay I found it. This recipe is so simple, and so yummy. This is one of those inexpensive desserts that you will use over and over again...hey it is cook out season after all! Here are my Cheesecake Bars!
CHEESECAKE BARS
![]() |
| The ingredients |
Ingredients for crust:
1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
1 egg beaten
1 stick margarine, melted
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Mix together and press into 9x13 inch greased pan.
![]() |
| The "crust" mixture |
![]() |
| Press it in the pan :) |
Ingredients for filling:
8 oz. cream cheese
2 eggs
1 box confectioners sugar (aka powered sugar lol)
![]() |
| The cream cheese filling |
![]() |
| Spread it on the crust |
Mix together and pour over "crust." Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. (These get chewier the longer they last)
![]() |
| Yay all done!! :) |
Believe it or not but that is all it takes...simple right? They are so yummy. I recommend making them the day before you want to serve them so they get nice a chewy. And I stored them in the fridge. I did not use nuts when I made them, but feel free to do so if you please. Also serving them with maybe some fresh fruit may be super yummy also. You can do lots of stuff with these. Please let me know if you make these! I would love to hear how they turned out :)





















Those look amazing! I am going to have to try this recipe, thanks! :)
ReplyDelete