So here are my top things I would love to see!
The Statue of Liberty
Mount Rushmore
Old Faithful
The Space Needle
The Hollywood Sign
The Hollywood Walk of Fame
Pearl Harbor
I feel like this is just stuff that every American should see before they die, and should be proud to have it in our great country. I have already done the whole Washington DC thing, although that was in 5th grade and I would love to go back there some day. These are just places I havent been to and there are probably plenty other things I would love to see, I am all about historical type stuff and all that. These things are on my bucket list. If I could just pick only one to see it would def be Pearl Harbor. I am hoping someday Justin and I can make a trip to see it. I am gonna try to get together my dream vacation spots and post about soon, just because I got to talking about it the other day. It really got me thinking. So what are some of the monuments in the US you would like to see?
I hope everyone has a great day!
(all pictures came from google search)





















Hey! I'm a new follower! love your blog
ReplyDeleteVery interesting post. It's crazy to think that you can vacation & see so much in the U.S. you never really have to leave. There is so much to do here, we're very lucky. You should really check out the statue of liberty, New York is amazing, it's a one of a kind place. I highly recommend it for a trip!!
ReplyDeleteThere is so much of the US that I want to see. I feel like I have seen a lot already but it really is just a dent in all that our country has to offer.
ReplyDeleteLove your list.. I would love to visit those places too! I have a lot of places on my list to go to :)
ReplyDeleteWhere is Chicago in that list?!? Have you been there? It's my favorite city in the whole Universe :)
ReplyDelete