Thursday, June 2, 2011

Song Link Up!

Yay its Thursday again. I surely do love linking up with Amber at Goodnight Moon and going around and checking out what song everyone else chose for that week.  Thanks so much Amber for hosting this!

So I thot that in honor of Memorial Day, which was of course Monday, I wanted to post this song that I love and it makes me think about what that day is really about.  This song and this video seriously gives me chills.  I hope everyone enjoys.  Thank you to all who comes and visits my blog.  I hope everyone has a great day!  :)

James Otto "Soldiers and Jesus"


3 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE! <3 Such a good song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up again this week Stephaine! You are seriously awesome...and thank you for your kind words.

    Great, great song! Very emotional!!!!! The imagines are just so incredibly sad:(

    Sorry I'm just now making my rounds...I felt like death yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3