Monday, June 27, 2011

A random Monday post

Oh Monday...how I dont really enjoy your company lol.

So today...well this week I am working 7-12 so I had to get up earlier than I usually would like lol.  I tried to go to bed early last night knowing I would have to get up early...dont you hate when you try to do that and yet you still dont go to bed early.  It took me awhile to fall asleep because I have had a headache since Saturday.  Idk when I finally fell asleep.  So then this morning I ended up waking up earlier than I was planning on it.  Omg whats wrong with me lol.  I was actually having one of those dreams where it is really intense so I woke breathing hard and my heart was racing.  I was dreaming I was running from some guys who wanted to kill me lol...so yeah I ended up waking up a little before 5.  Then a little after 5 Justin text me after he had got off post and ate and was heading to bed.  So I really didnt fall back asleep from then until I was getting up at 545 to start getting ready.

So work today went well.  It is our water week so we took the kids outside and played some water relay games, and then just dumped/threw buckets of water on them lol.  Wow....how therapeutic is that, throwing cold water on some of the kids that drive you insane haha.  That was a nice relief...and not considered child abuse lol.  Some of those kids trip me out...there is a little boy who has a crush on me, and one who has one on my cousin lol.  The one kid, who is in the older group asked if I had a bf...I replied with "yes" and he says "dang" lol.  And this kids (lets call sammy lol) and the other one who likes me cousin (well call billy) were kinda tattling on each other haha.  Billy was like..."Miss Stephanie, Sammy likes you"....then a few mins later Sammy was like "Stephanie...Billy likes Kimberly" (kimberly is my cousin, and sammy and billy arent the boys actual names).  Some of those kids are to cute lol.  Im so glad I do enjoy my job, makes it nice to go to work to   :)   Plus how nice is it getting off at lunch time and being able to take a nap haha.

I cant wait to see Justin Wednesday. I had a nice talk with his mom tonight about lots of things.  I swear me and that woman can talk like there aint no tomorrow haha.  She is so sweet, and its always nice to know that I an talk to her about anything.  I miss her and I so cant wait to head back down to visit!  My stubborn boyfriend has finally switched his bank.  I have been telling him since before he left for Japan he should switch because the one he was at doesnt have banks everywhere like this other one does, he has finally took mine and his moms advice and switched.  Just waiting for his mom to send his new debit card in the mail tomorrow. Why are guys so stubborn?  I guess its a "male" thing haha.

Does anyone watch Switched at Birth?  I am still deciding if I like that show or not.  At first before it started I actually thought it was a movie so I got kinda disappointed.  I think I would have liked it better as a movie.  This it the 3rd or 4th episode, and I am still making up my mind, maybe someday I will figure it out haha.  Oh and one show I LOVE is Pretty Little Liars, which I posted about last week, omg I love that show!  I always look forward to Tuesday nights!  I so wanna get the first season on dvd so I can make Justin watch it with me haha.  I wonder if he will?  :p

Well I hope everyone has a great night, maybe some day I will actually have something you care about, to post about lol.  :)



2 comments:

  1. OMG I've been watching Switched at Birth! I thought the same thing. And then when it ended after an hour, I was like oh man.

    But I feel the same as you. It's okay. Kind of annoying but after watching the previous shows, its hard to just let it go now.

    And as for Pretty Little Liars, I've been dying to watch it, but I've missed the other seasons so I have no interest in starting midway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are getting along with this mama, that's good! :D Also, I laughed pretty hardcore like when you said how therapeutic today was: throwing ice on little kids. hahaha. Awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3