but it was for a good reason, I got to spend time with Justin.
I have so missed it though!
I did however bounce around and see what everyone picked, yall had some good ones!
Well my song pick for this week is a new one by Lady Antebellum called
Just A Kiss
I love this song. It makes me think of Justin. I hope everyone else enjoys it as well!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Cant wait to hop around and see what everyone else chose!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Cant wait to hop around and see what everyone else chose!
















I love this song :)
ReplyDeleteI actually have only heard some weird cover of this song. And, I knew it was originally by Lady A, but I was so turned off by the one I heard I thought there was no way it could be good. I'm so glad you posted it. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI loveee Lady A =) Hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteLOVEEEEEEE<3
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this song! I'm not a country fan at all, but I love Lady Antebellum. "Need You Now" was my deployment song so they have a special place in my heart. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the hop :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this song. I loved seeing them perform it recently at the awards show. If I were in love with someone, I'd love it even more. LOL. Good choice <3
Love Lady Antebellum!
ReplyDeleteWow, thank you for sharing this song... I love Lady Antebellum!
ReplyDelete