Friday, June 24, 2011

First Week Down!

Its FRIDAY!!!  And I have officially finished my first week of my new job.  I am really enjoying it, despite having to get onto some of the kids...ever...single...day.  Its the same ones all the time, but at least now it isnt a surprise to me and I know how to deal with them.  Its so funny because you cant be all talk, you have to take action also or else they will walk all over you.  If you ever wanna hurt a child (not physically, just hurt their feelings) make them sit out and watch all the other kids play and have a good time lol.  Im glad to have gotten our Fiesta theme week over and starting our Beach Party theme on Monday, having water games and stuff all week...should be super fun!!

Ugh next week is gonna suck, I work 7-12 so thats gonna be a pain in the booty having to get up at 530 or 6...def gonna need some coffee those mornings lol.  Im only working Mon-Wed, because Justin is coming in Wed and he wont get here til around lunch time anyways, so I wont have to take another day off.  Im excited, I cant wait to see him!  Not sure what we're gonna do yet..but just being with him is good enough for me.

Well this weekend is gonna be kinda busy, got a shower for my brothers gf tomorrow, and then a cook out for my daddy's cousin that night.  He is an officer in the Air Force and just got back from Iran or Iraq (not sure which) a month or so ago, and this is his first time home since he left.  Hopefully tomorrow morning I get to sleep in...that would be so awesome lol!

Well I hope everyone has a great Friday!  Oh and I am planning on doing a make over of my blog, its gotten old to me, so if you have any suggestions on inexpensive sites/people or anything to help me do so please share.  :)





1 comment:

  1. Happy Friday! I am glad you have made it through your first week =) and glad you are enjoying it! Have a fun weekend and a fun time with Justin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3