Ok....now Ive got it out of my system...im good haha :P
So last night I attended my first Zumba class! I really enjoyed it, and I cant wait to go back in a couple weeks. I cant go next week because I will be in VA, and the following week Justin is coming down here, so hopefully I can get my booty back the week after that lol. There was a good amount of women at the class, everyone was kinda on top of each other which sucked, and these lil high school girls were really annoying and childish with their playing around....but other than that it was great! As soon as we started our work out you could smell
Well I am taking another trip to VA next Thursday to see Justin, im excited. I booked a nice looking hotel that wasnt that expensive. This time we arent staying at VA Beach, just in Newport News. I told him we should drive to Yorktown and go to the "beach" there. Its not really the beach, but its a beach type place off the river. Its really nice. Of course idc what we do, im just thankful to see him. I am not excited however, about getting up at 4 am to be back in time for my CPR class with the daycare im getting a job at. I so wish they would have had it later in the day and not 830. But oh well, I live. Just sucks this will be my first impression on these new co-workers and I will literally be looking like "4 am" lol. But yay for my trip. Then the next week, Justin get off on that Wednesday and is off til Sunday, so we are def going to plan a trip to the zoo...FINALLY! Well God willing on the weather of course lol.
I am so ready for this RFDF thing to be over!!! Only 2 more months. I am thankful it's not a deployment, I know there are girls out there who are going through them and cant see their men...but sometimes it seems to be taking a bigger toll on us than our past deployment. He just gets pissed at what all is going on, and it effects us at time. But we work it out and will be fine. So that why I want it to be over. And im sure I have posted about his anger towards this before lol. Oh and also it's only 2 months til my birthday!!!!! YAY! No im not excited to be turning 24...its just another year close to the "T" word (thirty) boo...im just excited that Justin will actually be here. We been together almost 2 years and still havent gotten to spend one of our birthdays together, so this is something big and exciting for me lol. Yes I can be such a girl. Even Justin says so... Justin: "you're such a girl" My answer: "yes I am, and thats what you love about me" haha. Gosh I love him!
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend. Madame Rose have paid her visit so I am going to pig out on some homemade chocolate chip cookies and bbq fritos. Isnt that such a lovely combination haha. But hey, at least it is coming now and not next week "wink wink" lol. :P
Oh and the pics below were taken at Yorktown "beach"...it looks like the sound side of a beach, but its off the James River I do believe :)















Cute pictures! I have heard Zumba is super fun! I gotta give it a try
ReplyDeleteI love your boots in the second picture :) i must get one ^_^
ReplyDeleteHi Stephanie! Thanks so much for your awesome comment the other day, it was really helpful :) I love reading about your trips to VA Beach because I was there for a couple of weeks last summer when my hubs was at a school and we had a really fun time! Hang in there; it can be exhausting (and expensive, argh!) having to do all these back and forth trips while he is in school (I had to do that for a while, too). Hope time flies and you are together full-time again :)
ReplyDelete