Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


Wedding Wednesday:  Engagement Pic Edition

So this weeks edition of Wedding Wednesday like I promised is showing off our engagement pics!!  I am very happy with how they turned out.  And let me just say, I was freezing!  It is slowly warming up here in NC, but it isnt warm enough to be rocking cut offs and a tube top lol.  Yes, I did get some looks from people at the park we took them out, but hey I wanted summer-ish looking pics, so I froze for the cause lol.




























This isnt all of them, sorry for so many I was just excited to share lol.  So since this part is taken care of I can start working on our Save the Dates!  Hmmm what to do for those??  Ahhhh I feel like I have so many post I wanna post, and then more stuff comes up lol.  I may have to combine some things lol.  Now I have a week to figure out what next Wednesday's post will be about...decisions, decisions lol.  Have a great hump day ladies!!

1 comment:

  1. They came out great!!! I always wished we could have done those.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3