I apologize for no Wedding Wednesday post yesterday, I just wasn't in the blogging mood. I hate that because I am trying to get my blog back up and going to how it was before.
So yesterday....no good things came from yesterday. I found out that my wedding gown hasn't even been shipped yet. We ordered it the beginning of February from a store back home, they told us we should have it within 1-3 weeks, which is also what was printed on my receipt and the tag on the dress. The main reason we didn't just go ahead and buy the dress off the rack that day. With me not living at home weekends are very limited for me to come in a take care of wedding stuff, like I have stated before. The end of March we went back in there and spoke to the manager (let me say that every person who works at this bridal store are rude, I knew better not to get my dress there so it's my fault) she told us that the company wasn't going to ship my dress until April 6th, which then turned into April 12th...guess what, both have come and gone and after my mom speaking with them many times they have no clue when it will be sent out. My wedding is in a little over 3 months, I still need alterations (who knows how long that will take) and my bridal portraits done. I am not a last minute person, and this is def stressing me out. My mom is going back up there in person today to talk to the manager. She spoke with a worker earlier this week and they told her that we aren't the only ones waiting for a dress, such great customer service they have there dont they? Pretty much the dress is done, they just dont wanna pay for one dress to be sent. They are waiting until the designer has more dresses done so they can save money on shipping and send them all at once. Isn't it just so awesome!
On top of things, and I dont know why I am surprised, my brother and his wife aren't letting my little nephew be in the wedding. I have Justin's sister's 2 girls and boy who are in it, to even out the ring bearers I wanted their son to be in it. Of course there is drama with them, they were complaining that we weren't including them in the wedding. So since we are already married, just need someone to say nice words about us and do the ceremony, I asked my brother...who said no. Then I asked about my nephew, told them that if he was in it my brother's wife could carry him down the isle. And now another no. Some people just amaze me....you complain about not being in it, when I ask you to be involved you say no...excuse my french, but what the hell?? Whatever my conscience is clear, I was being nice and if they are gonna be like that then go ahead.
These things on top of built up stress with the wedding, finding out Justin is going to have knee surgery within the next 6 weeks and I dont know if I will be here to take care of him with me starting school, and some other things.....I had a serious breakdown last night. I cried all day, and last night I just exploded. Poor Justin having to take care of me. He is so sweet though, he held me in his arms and just let me cry hysterically. I cried and drank a bottle of wine, and today I feel a lot better about everything.
Like I said about my whole brother situation, I am letting it go....I dont even care if they come to the wedding honestly, one less thing to worry about. And as for the dress, I talked to my mom a little bit ago, she is going today and if anything if the sample of my dress is in decent condition she is gonna see what we can do about getting that one instead, just having it cleaned and all. Oh and I sent out our Save the Dates yesterday, and bought our invites Monday...score a point for progress!!
Sometimes you need to have a breakdown, release all the stuff you have been building up and move forward. I know it may be stressful now, but I can't wait to see how everything falls into place. I hope you all have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3