I hope everyone had a great Easter. Me personally....well I ate waaayyyyy to much! We drove home Thursday afternoon and I am sure from then all the way up until we left Sunday night, we never stopped eating lol. It was nice to spend time with everyone though.
Also while we were home we took our engagement pics, we went and looked at bridesmaids dresses for my cousin's wedding, and while I was at the bridal store I also had them pull the sample of my dress so we could start looking at veils. I found one I like, but I am actually gonna see if I can make it myself just so we can save a little money. I am all about finding short cuts lol. Look forward to tomorrows Wedding Wednesday!!
This is a short post, we didnt do a whole lot this past weekend. My main purpose for this post was just to share a few pics. I hope you all have a great day!!
 |
| The Family |
 |
| My little nephew Jaxxon |
 |
| Me and my Hubby <3 td="">3> |
 |
| The Grand Kids and Great Grand Kids |
 |
| We've gotta have the silly pic lol |
 |
| Me and Bethanie |
 |
| Egg Hunt...Kimberly found her egg lol |
 |
| Yay I found my dollar egg :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3