Monday, April 22, 2013

I Got In!

Remember how I posted I was trying to go back to school, well I got in!!  I am so excited!  I start 2 weeks from tomorrow.  I am happy, but sad.  The school is closer to my mom's house than it is from our house here  in Jacksonville, so I will be moving back home and coming here on the weekends.  From my mom's house it's only a 3 hour drive, so its not to bad...I just hate I wont get to see Justin every day.  My class is on Tuesday and Thursday nights, so it's only a few days away.  I wont come in every weekend because that will become expensive, but most weekends I will.

The good thing about being home is getting to see my family more, and also being there will help the wedding plans.  Its a little difficult to plan things when you aren't there, especially with the dress fittings, bridal portraits, ect.  That doesn't all happen in one weekend, so it makes things a little harder.  I will be finished with class 2 days before the wedding, thankfully it doesn't interfere.  I am nervous, it's been like 4 years since I was in school but I know once I get back into the groove everything will be just fine.

Oh dang I forgot to mention what I was going for...well it is for Dental Assisting.  It's a good career move on my part, they make good money and now I will have something to jump into once we move to Georgia.  It gives Justin time to figure out what he wants to do, and doesn't put us in a financial hole.

This news was a good start to the week, along with getting out Save the Dates Friday!  Today will be spent addressing those so they can go out tomorrow.  Oh and I got our wedding invitations, just need to print them out and send those hopefully by next weekend.  I am so happy with how things are coming along.  It feels like the pieces are slowly falling into place.  Hopefully now I will have more to blog about, being a stay at home wife...my life isn't to exciting lol.

I hope you all are having a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3