Hello Blogging Lovelies!
Sorry its been almost a week since my last post. Justin had my computer Thursday and Friday for SEPS and TAPS, and then we had a busy weekend so I wasnt on much. But I am back yay!
So how about the nice warm weather we are having here in good ole Jacksonville, NC. And it is going to be in the 70's all week...yay! This week was nice. We had plans to go to the beach Saturday but it was windy, which means it would have been way to chilly for a beach day once we got there. So instead we had the boys over and grilled out and played a little corn hole. Sunday Justin and I went to Verizon because it that was the day we could upgrade our phones, I was excited...been wanting a new phone for awhile since mine was getting slow. Plus after having the same phone for 2 years, you need a change ya know ;) How about this awesome deal....we spent $2.14 total and both got iPhones. Its only the iPhone 4, but who cares...its still the same thing...plus thats a heck of a deal for an iPhone period! I surely will take it!! Of course today has been spent playing around with it. Its only 3 something and my battery is almost dead lol.
After we got our phones we met the guys and headed out to do some muddin! It was fun, and such a nice day for it. Then Justin and I came back home, ate supper and watched Les Mis!! I have been wanting to watch it, and I was shocked when Justin suggested it. He isnt a fan of musicals, but he ended up liking it!
We had a good weekend, and I cant wait til this coming weekend. A couple of the guys girlfriends are coming in and we are having a triple date lol. Hopefully the weather is nice because we have beach plans again and I really want to go!
I hope your Monday is starting out great! Dang I keep thinking its Tuesday, it may be one of those weeks lol. Oh and I may be making some exciting changes within the next month or so, hopefully everything works out because I cant wait to share the news!!
Monday, April 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3