Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday



Wedding Wednesday:  Save the Date Edition

So last week I finally got our Save the Dates ordered, they should be here by next week.  Yes I am pushing it on time, they should have been out sooner but I couldn't find anything I absolutely loved.  I am happy with the ones we ended up getting.

I knew for the save the dates I wanted to use pictures, because I'm not using them on our invitations.  I kinda wanted to keep them separate ya know.  We are on a budget so I was trying to find a template where I could use a decent amount of pics and not cost a crazy amount.  I believe I achieved that.  Yall should feel special, Justin and I are the only ones who have seen them.  My mom hasn't even seen them lol.
 Yes this is super short and I apologize, but you can only talk so much about save the dates lol.  I am also debating on doing a double WW post since I didn't post one last week.  I hope you all have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3