I was talking to my mom this morning, and she got to saying that if I dont have a job by time Justin leaves...she would like me just to come home. As much as I dont want to, I would love to stay here...I am starting to think that would be best.
I applied at Dicks, and we will see if I get an interview this week. Right now I am feeling that if Dicks doesnt work out, I am going to stop looking and face it...I will just go home. As much as I want for us to get a house, I have to think that if this happens I probably wont get to spend pre deployment leave with him...time that I wont be able to get back for 7-10 months. Whats more important? I need this time, I need to spend it with him.
If Dicks doesnt work out, I will go home and find a job. We will save up money while he is gone and look for a job and a house when he gets back. I really want his help decorating, I want him to feel apart of that...so that will give us the chance for us both to be involved. I am seeing the positive out of every situation...I sure have came a long way since my break down a few days ago haha.
Either way I do know, and have said before...everything happens for a reason. At least if I move home I wont have to pay for anything, and I wont have to be a freaking maid for people who just sit on their butts. Either way I will be out of the situation I am in now, and will eventually get my own house with Justin in time. I just wish I could talk to him, I hate this. I wish they would have got all the training done sooner and not backing up right to the deployment.
Gotta love living this Military Life lol. Have a great weekend ladies <3
(oh and yay for me, im getting back into blogging lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














How come yall wouldn't be able to spend his predeployment leave together if you move back home? Everything will work out for you guys, no matter what! :)
ReplyDeleteWe wouldnt be able to if I have a job, just because I probably wont to take off. Money wise, and also because idk if they would let me off just starting there ya know. I know everything will work out, gonna stay positive. Thank you for your kind words!
Delete