So Justin's birthday is coming up in February. I was super excited thinking that we would get to spend it together, and Valentines Day...but of course it turns out he will be training. I have exciting plans for when he gets back though! I want to make him a super cute...super yummy birthday cake! I cant do to much for him for his birthday...but I know something I want to get him that wont be super expensive. He said a little while ago this window decal he would like to put on his truck, I am working with this decal place to see if they can make it. Hopefully they can...just waiting on their reply! Im so excited and I know he will be so tickled :)
Hmmm now to figure out what kind of cake to make, I must make a trip over to Pinterest and see what they have going on there lol. Lord I am so addicted to that website, its so sad lol.
Ok so lets keep this a secret, dont tell Justin about his birthday surprise lol. I hope everyone has a great day!
Oh and I am so bummed its like the end of January and it hasnt snowed yet!! Whats up with NC? :)
Monday, January 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3