Monday, January 9, 2012

Wish Me Luck!

In just a bit I am going to apply for a job, cross your fingers with me that I get it!!!  I am so ready for Justin and I to get our own place, we have pretty much everything figured out.  If I get this job this week...we should be able to move by the end of the month or beginning of next month!  We have found a house we are so in love with so I def wanna get it before it goes off the market.  Oh and we are also talking about adopting a puppy after we get settled in.  New and exciting things hopefully to come...plus it will give me more things to blog about because I have been slacking off.  Updates as soon as I get them :)  I hope everyone has a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hope it works out :) Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! :) Not sure where you are applying or what you are applying for. How is Jax? Do you love it? Email me at tcpresutti@gmail.com and we could meet up for lunch or something?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3