Monday, January 30, 2012

Romantic Ideas

So I am trying to figure out what I want to do to celebrate Justin's Birthday and Valentines Day.  His birthday is a couple days before then.  He wont be here for either because he is training, so we will of course celebrate them when he gets back.  I want to do something romantic.  Unfortunately Justin doesnt really plan romantic things, so I am assuming he wont plan anything for this so I am taking the ball on it.

I told him to that I wanted to go out, just us when he gets back.  Today I was thinking about what I wanted to do.  Do I want for us to go out and eat?  Or something else?  The idea popped in my head to go to the beach.  I told him I want to go before he leaves...why not go, take a picnic and some candles and have a romantic night!  Of course I will have to tell him about it, because I will have to get him to drive on base to the beach lol.  I wonder if he will be up for it?  I really hope so because in my head it sounds like a perfect night.

What do you guys think?  Does that sounds stupid?  Should I go back to the drawing boards?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3