Saturday, January 28, 2012

Im a Ghost!

Did you know that?  Did you know im a ghost and you can see right through me?

Yep its true....or it must be.  The people we live with, Frank and Kate...they failed to mention before today that they were having friends over.  Thats fine, its their house...but it would have been nice to know since I do live here too.  The only reason I heard about it is because I hear them talking about it to each other, I dont get told directly.  So I text my friend and made my own arrangements because to me it would just be weird not knowing anyone who comes over ya know.  So I leave for a few hours...come home thinking they will probably be gone. Nope...still here.  I walk in and say hey...do I get a "hey" or an introduction?  Nope...I must be invisible, they looked right through me.  No I didnt tell them I was going out, I am a grown adult I shouldnt have to...they have gone out plenty of times leaving me here alone waiting for them to get home so I can start supper, not knowing they have already eaten...so I didnt eat supper that night.  I really dont care.

I am so sick of being nice, and I hate not having Justin here!  I hope these few weeks of training go by fast!  Hey at least tomorrow I am staying a a friends house and get to get away from here for the night.  I am going to really enjoy it!

Sorry for the rant, but I am so sick of feeling like this.  My life isnt to great right now because of them, and I hate I let them effect me like that.

Well I hope you have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3