Thankful I am having a better day today. Last night I applied at Dicks Sporting Goods, and today at Ross. I called up at Dicks today just to check on my application, and show I am very interested. This man answered. He asked where I was from and I told him, and he said he know's where it is because that is where his Grandma lives! So from then we had a special bond lol. He was super nice and was trying to help push my application to the woman who does the hiring, and get me an interview for next week. I am so crossing my fingers that I do!!! I am super excited about this job and I hope everything works out. I just have a really good feeling. That man said he never answers the phone so I was lucky to get him, and also I should feel special for him to push for me like he was doing. Ahhh cross your fingers!!!! I really hope by the end of next week to tell Justin some great news! I know everything happens for a reason, and I believe today was proof of that. I just wanted to give yall an update, thank you to all the kind word on my last post. I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful Friday!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Whoo, I'm so excited for you!!!! I hope everything goes well with your interview - keep us updated!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
~Rachel <3
www.ramblingsbyrachel.blogspot.com