Friday after Justin was released he came home, helped me finish packing, loaded the truck, wrapped my Christmas presents (yes he did it himself lol) and we head to the MCX lol. We went there and did a little bit of last minute shopping for my mom, dad, uncle and 2 of my cousins. Then we filled up the truck and hit the road. That night we went out to eat with my mom and dad, did a little catching up.
Saturday we watched Justin's favorite Christmas movie "A Christmas Story," and was lazy most of the day until it was time to get ready and head to my Grandma's house (dad's family) for Christmas Eve. It was nice getting to see everyone since I was in Florida for Thanksgiving...and oh how I have missed that food!! We had a great night, and I was happy to see my Grandpa, who is having medical issues.
Christmas morning we had to get up at 5 because my brother and his wife had to go do her family stuff. We opened presents and then had lots of time before we had to be at church for the Children's Program. Justin and I ended up taking 2 naps that morning before getting ready haha. Then off to church, the kids did such a great job...I am so proud of them!! After a short church service we headed to my other Grandma's (mom's family) and ate some super yummy lunch!! I missed that food too haha. After lunch it was present time...which took a few hours since there are so many of us, and we open presents one at a time haha. After Justin was like, I didnt think that was ever gonna end lol. We spent some more family time and hit the dessert table before heading back to my house because my Dad's parents were coming over to visit. Then we headed to my Aunt Tammy's house to see what her kids got from Santa, then ended up at my Aunt Wendy's. There we ate once again, this time finger foods lol, and played Just Dance 3...which has been a on-going tradition on Christmas the past couple years haha. Even Justin did one of the dances, I was proud because he refuses to play. While we were at my Aunt Tammy's my Uncle Jerry showed Justin how he is prepared for an invasion by showing him his collection of guns lol. Justin got to see the "gun loving" side of my family he hadnt seen before lol. Justin actually got me a pistol for Christmas, so even though it was dark we pulled the trucks in the yard for light and shot for a bit. Im sure my Aunt Wendy's neighbors we're so thrilled at us that night lol.
The next day we got up and headed back to Jacksonville. We ended up getting a couple Redbox movies and pizza that night. If you havent seen Friends With Benefits or Horrible Bosses I highly recommend both of them!
We had such an amazing Christmas, and I am glad Justin enjoyed him self being away from his family. Oh and he loved the boots I got him yay!
Well this post was longer than I thought it would be lol, I hope everyone else enjoyed their Christmas. I will leave you with some pics :)
Santa came and visited Justin early lol (this was on Monday, I couldnt wait haha)
All of our presents, but the ones we bought before we left :)
Our first Christmas ornament <3
One of the 2 naps we took Christmas morning lol
Our First Christmas together FINALLY!! <3
Me, Justin, my brother Brandon and his wife Courtney
Me and Brandon with Mawmaw and Pawpaw
At my Aunt Wendy's shooting my pistol :)
My pistol...its got a lazer on it and everything lol
I hope you all have a great day :)























No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3