Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dear Followers

Dear Followers,

I have seriously been slacking on blogging and have lost a few of you!  I didnt mean to neglect my blog, just sometimes life gets int he way and sometimes you just cant find to words.  I have had serious writers block since my last post.

So an update...
I have not heard from any of the jobs I have applied for, I have gotten a "thank you for applying, but you dont meet our qualifications" email...but other than that nothing.  I am going to break down and go to Kmart this week and apply, I may not like the hours I have to work...with Justin deploying soon and all.  But its a job, hopefully working the amount of hours I want and making the money we need to get a house.  Justin leaves this week for more training for a couple weeks, just got back last week from training for a week...and pre deployment leave is coming up.  Time is running out faster than we realize and it is all I cant help but think about.  I pray we get a house before he leaves, I want him to actually live there and be able to call it home before he leaves.  It is so hard thinking this may not happen by then, but I am trying to stay positive.  I wanted to get a job, be settled and financially stable and get a puppy before he leaves, but that highly wont happen before he leave, I just wanted him to be able to form a bond with it before he left.

I wish I had better news to update everyone on.  I promise to become a better blogger!  Thanks to those who have stuck around, you guys are my favorites lol.  I hope you all have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having trouble finding a job. I have heard it's hard to find a job in Jville. I hope you find something soon, I know what it's like to be stressed about not working. Just remember everything always works out in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3