Yay I am so happy to be able to share some of the pics from the Photoshoot Justin and I did this weekend. I am very pleased how they turned out. I know they will look great on our Christmas Cards. I wanted to do something different with these...everyone uses the Dress Blues...so I decided to use the Service Uniform. I thought the service uniform looked kinda vintage and old timey so I wanted that to be the theme of our pics. Plus the red and green on his uniform is Christmas colors lol. I hope everyone else had a great weekend :)
Be sure you head on over to to Melissa's Facebook or Website! I absolutely love her work so if you are in the Jacksonville Area and need pics done be sure to get in touch with her :)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























love them!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness the pictures came out soooo cute!! I LOVE that you used the service uniform instead it looks awesome!! You guys are so cute! What precious and special pictures!
ReplyDeleteI know I said it on facebook, but these pictures are SO SO cute!!! I need to twist my husband's arm and make him do something like this with me one day!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful photos! I love the setting and uniform choice - so awesome!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through the Mil Spouse Weekly Salute and am now following along! Have a great week!
love them all :)
ReplyDeleteI love the photos! so cute <3
ReplyDeleteOMG such adorable pictures! LOVE the setting and the outfit and the poses!!!
ReplyDeleteReally adorable photos. You make a darling couple and the photographer captured that. :)
ReplyDeleteI love them all! They turned out great!
ReplyDeletethose pictures are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE these! So beautiful.
ReplyDeletexo