As you know Justin and I went to Florida for 2 weeks. I was nice getting away. We didnt do to much...but I did shoot my first squirrel and went hunting for the first time. I was so pumped to shoot my first deer, but we didnt see anything (finger snap) maybe next time! We got to spend time with friends and family, which we enjoyed.
My squirrel
I named him Walter
(im sorry if this offends anyone, but its my blog so no negative comments please)
Overall our trip to Florida was amazing, the weather was nice, and it was great getting away and relaxing. While we were there we talked about me getting a job, and then us getting our own place. I am so excited! Plus I am to my limit doing everything around here. I mean you would think grown adults with their own house would try to at least clean up after themselves...nope they dont do anything. I do it all and it gets frustrating. I just want to have our own space and our own mess to clean...then I wouldnt mind it so much. Plus I think this would be better for our relationship. Another thing is, I cant trust Frank or Kate. I can talk to Kate in confidence and she either runs and tell Frank and he tells Justin, or she tells Justin. I mean really? I cant have someone to talk to, to vent to without them running behind my back. Def getting out of this house. Oh and then Kate is gonna send me a rude text because I didnt text her while we were in Florida and Justin was texting Frank...unlike Justin, when I am on vacation I dont stay on my phone. I hardly talked to my family much less her...and she def doesnt come before them! That pissed me off, plus I broke my phone while we were there so I couldnt text her back if I wanted to. Sorry bout that, just needed to vent. So wish me luck on the job and house. I wanna have both by the beginning of the year!!
Well Justin is gone training for 3 weeks, I hate it because we wont get to talk. And he may be taking duty on Christmas eve. If he does he wont be able to go home, instead I told him I would stay here and not go home to see my family. I would hate for him to spend it all alone, it would break my heart. Plus it would give us the chance to make our own traditions. This is going to be our first Christmas together since we have been together, I am so excited!! But we will see how everything goes.
I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day, and you week is starting off well also!! :)
















Ooooh girl you are braver than I am!! You know I have a country boy too and the last time he went squirrel hunting he chased me with the dead animal all around the yard!! MEAN!!! I am such a girlie girl! lol. Glad you had fun!!
ReplyDelete