Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pics, Food, and Drama

Dang its Wednesday...or a minute I thought it was Tuesday lol.

So yesterday I took pics for Justin...I have seen 2 and they didnt look to bad.  Im not a fan of pics of myself, but he liked them so thats all that matters.  I cant wait to see the rest lol.  I was freezing...it was windy and cold and I got in the ocean so that made me even colder haha...but beauty is pain right haha

I tried a new recipe yesterday for supper...I was worried but it turned out so amazing!!  It was a big hit and def a keeper.  I found it on good ole Pinterest lol.  I will share the recipe soon.

So last night I got on Facebook and this girl who is friends with my brother and his wife had sent me a message. She had messaged me last week trying to be nice and talk to me.  Her husband is PCSing to Lejeune soon.  Nobody likes this girl...she is rude and she doesnt think before she speaks.  She was friends with Melissa in VA when they both lived up there.  Me, Melissa and Marina all hang out at least once a week, and none of us like her.  She has been trying to kiss butt with all of us since she has no friends down here.  So Melissa has been nice to her, said she would give her another chance...I was even going to be nice and just give her a chance.  Even though Justin cant stand her or her husband...I am nice, I have never met her...so I wasnt going to form opinions of her until I met her.  Well I get on Facebook last night and she sent me a message...running her mouth about my brother.  Me and my brother arent getting along right now, but he is still my brother and Im not going to let someone who is suppose to be his "friend" talk crap.  So I told her off in the message...and then took a pic of the convo and text it to my brother so he could see for his own eyes.  Seriously I am not one to mess with lol.  And I told Melissa that I wont hang out with her, that ship has sailed.

Justin leaves today to go into the field til Friday.  Ive gotten use to seeing him so this sucks.  But I get to stay up as late as I want lol. Last night he was asleep before 7...he is such an old man.  I know he works, but he got to sleep in yesterday so I thought he would have stayed up a little later.

I hope this post hasnt been boring...sorry if you are asleep now lol.  I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3