I hope everyone has a great night :)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Short Post/ Guest Blogger?
I just wanted to let all you know that I thought of something I wanted to post about today, but it will probably be tomorrow before I do it. I had to drive back home today from Jacksonville because I have a Dr's Appointment tomorrow at Chapel Hill...oh what fun. Im kinda nervous about it, but I am staying positive everything is fine and dandy. No im not pregnant lol...just to clear that up. I promise a good post hopefully tomorrow. Oh and Justin have to put in leave this month because he is doing training all of December. I get back to Jacksonville Thursday, and Friday morning we are leaving for Florida for 2 whole weeks...I am so excited!! But also stressed because I dont have long to pack and make sure we have everything. Also Justin and I have a new addition to our family...Lacey Mae. He bought a 4 wheeler yesterday and that is what we named it lol. I liked Daisy Mae or Lacey Jo, he liked the "Mae" and "Lacey"....so Lacey Mae it is lol. I will try to get pics to share with you soon lol. Oh and I need this asap, but if you want to guest blog for me while I am gone please let me know...email or facebook me. I need to know by Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3