Monday, November 28, 2011

Its Ok To Cry In the Shower

Did you know its ok to cry in the shower?  Not that anyone would see you, but if they did they wouldnt know you are crying.  Your tears look like any other drop of water running down your face.  You dont have to cry about sad things, it can be happy things...or if you just feel like crying.  The shower is the best place.

I was standing in the shower the other day and I felt like crying.  I knew if Justin came in he wouldnt know I was having a moment.  Standing there I got to thinking about how it really is the perfect place...for lots of things.  Crying, having some "me" time, doing some thinking, relaxing.  I know many times while Justin was deployed I was stand in the shower and cry, it was kinda therapeutic.

Do you have a special place you go to cry?  Is it the shower?  Remember its ok to cry, it isnt a sign of weakness :)

6 comments:

  1. The car. And I know people can see me, but I swear I think that the car is my little bubble and no one can see in.....:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also cry in the shower sometimes. I agree, It's a good place to let your feelings out without anyone asking you whats wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry in the car. it just feels good to drive and listen to music while I cry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry in the shower all the time, it is the one place I don't worry about if someone sees me cry. I cry too much with Josh being deployed and I get tired of people seeing me cry so I get a shower to go cry lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everywhere. haha I am so freaking emotional. I agree with Recce I logically know people can see me in my car, but I feel like it's my own personal space. Also, on my bed, on the couch, in the shower, in the kitchen, in the laundry room hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes.. I have cried in the shower many of times! Especially when I was in high school dealing with "boy problems" I would cry in the shower where no one could hear me. Okay that sounds depressing lol but I know what you mean :)

    I cry everywhere now... haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3