Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fall in NC

No I wasnt driving when I took this pic lol, my mom was

I have to say I love living in NC.  When I work at the restaurant awhile back, every Fall I would watch this tree across the road everyday to see how the leave would turn to red, to pink, to orange, and to yellow...it was so beautiful.  And its crazy to think how a green leaf can turn all of those colors.

I was driving back home yesterday and I couldnt help but notice how beautiful the leaves were.  As much as I hated the 3 hour drive, but what I got to see on the way made it worth it.  I am lucky to have been living in a state that gets to experience this every year...it doesnt skip from Summer to Winter, then to Winter to Summer.  I love the in between seasons like Spring and Fall :)

I so wish I could go to the mountians and see the leaves changing there.  I bet that is something to see.  So I challenge you, when you drive down the road and you see the trees...enjoy it, and possibly snap a pic lol.  I would love to hear your favorite thing about Fall, and of course see the pics from your neck of the woods lol.

I hope everyone has a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. I love fall! Although up here fall lasted maybe 2 weeks 3 tops!! I will have to take a picture of the trees up here though because with all the snow it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love yall! <3