Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Love

I am so proud of my baby! 

Since we have been together he has accomplished so much.  He has gone to several schools and has become a Marksmanship Instructor, he has been promoted to LCpl, he has been promoted to Team Leader, and was Squad Leader for a week.  Other accomplishments also.  I am so proud of him. 

I didnt date him because he is a Marine, I dont love him because he is a Marine.  I love him and date him for the guy he is underneath.  How he shows he loves me, how he shows he cares...just the way he treats me period.  Ive never been treated this way by a guy before so its different, but I have never been happier and I have never felt so special or so loved.  Him being a Marine is a challenge in itself.  It makes us have to work extra hard at our relationship, as I have stated in past posts.  But it is something I can be so proud of, the fact that he gives up everything so that his family and friends sleep safe at nite.  Wow...why wouldnt you be so proud of that. 

Today is Veterans Day...makes me feel more appreciative of him, his buddies and all the men who has served before him.  "All gave some, some gave all"  That is so true, and I tip my hat to all those who have sacrificed their lives for this country.  I am so proud of my baby, I cant say that enough.  Thank you to all who have or are serving this country!

I Love My MARINE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3