I love that Justin's family likes me and supports our relationship. That means the world to me because I am a big family person. I love getting messages from his mom saying she is glad Justin has me and she loves me. That makes me feel so special. I love how she knows we are happy together, we dont even have to say it, just her seeing pictures of us....she says his smile says it all. I am so glad that I am the reason for the smile on his face, all I could ever want to do is make him happy.
Thinking back through the years, all the mistakes Ive made...it makes me wonder how I got so lucky as to meet Justin. I must have done something right. Of course our relationship isnt easy, but we work through it. We always talk about it...we tell each other everything, even if we know the other person may not like it. I believe between that and the love we have for each other, that is the very reason why our relationship is as strong as it is. I am very blessed.
I know we still have a long ways to go and it isnt going to be easy, but I know that together we can work past it. We both believe that there isnt anything that we cant get past. Together, and with our families behind us, supporting and loving us...we have this in the bag. I love having this confident feeling!!
I love you baby and I cant wait til you are in my arms again!!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3