Sunday, November 7, 2010

Makin Plans

I so cant wait til Justin is home!  Tonite we were talking about what we are gonna do if he gets post deployment leave.  We had briefly talked about going back to Florida, but he would always say thats still a ways away.  We had also talked briefly about driving down the next time instead of flying, and he would always say we'll see.  Well tonite he actually brought it up, said he has been thinking about us going to Florida and asked about driving.  I told him I thot it would be better because having to wait til the last minute for plane tickets gets expensive.  Also it would give us something to drive while we are down there.  I think a road trip would be so much fun!  Its exciting that he is starting to talk about things and wants to drive down.  I so cant wait to go back.  He had his own house and it will be so nice to just have that time together, especially after all this time away. 

I love it there...its so peaceful.  Its so nice to just get away....away to somewhere were I can relax and not worry about everything that goes on up here.  I really enjoy spending time with Justin's family, I wanna get to know them as much as I can, and I want them to know me better also.  I really hope to move there some day.  Well other than all the people down there who try to start drama, but I wouldnt hang out with to many people there so I wouldnt worry about it to much. 

I am so crossing my fingers and counting down the days until Justin is back.  I look forward to our road trip!!!!  Hopefully we wont get annoyed with each other haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3