Well I know I just posted, but I talk to Justin about it.
He got so pissed at me! I dont get why he gets so mad sometimes when I try to talk about the future. Im not trying to rush into anything, and I told him that. He said that I have asked him that before...if I had, and I knew the answer I wouldnt have asked this question. He has never said he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, or he could see himself married to me. Never! He has never actually said that. All he says is he loves me, and that he cant wait to see what the future holds for us...does he not think about the future? Does he not think about what he wants out of life? If he doesnt see himself being with me, just fuckin leave...dont keep stringing me along. But no, when I ask about this he gets so pissed and starts bitching me out. I cant win for losing. I really dont know what else to say or do. I love him and I will wait as long as I have to for him...I just wanted to know if we were on the same page. That is all I was wondering, thats why I asked. Seriously, if he had said he wants that, I would be sitting here wondering if he wants that. I am so upset right now and I cant stop crying. I know he loves me, I just dont get why he gets mad over this. Oh and then him making smartass comments and getting off the computer makes me more upset. He is so mad at me he doesnt even wanna talk to me...I am so hurt right now. I would never have brung it up if I had known this was gonna happen. Let hope things get better and he actually wants to talk to me later. I just dont know what to say or think... :(
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3