Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Little girls make me laugh

So Ive mentioned Justin's ex's before.  Well the one skanky one, Stephanie (aka SOS "slut of the south" lol) well she is pregnant.  Its so funny because the stuff Ive heard about her just makes me so glad my mama raised me better.  Well Ive heard that when her and Justin was together she was gonna pull a joke on him and use her friends positive pregnancy test and say it was hers, yeah he would have been livid.  Also I heard that she was gonna not take her birth control just so she could get pregnant.  Well ole girl got her wish, except not with Justin.  She is pregnant, by some guy who doesnt want anything to do with her because he doesnt think the baby is his because she sleeps around so much.  Also like all of her friends either have kids or are pregnant...hmmm lets think about this, everyone around you has kids...your kinda the only one who doesnt...oh I wanna fit in.  Its just way to ironic, she just got pregnant to fit in with her friends.  I bet she is so wishing that it is Justin's...well sorry hunny it sure aint.  Oh and Ive also heard that the daddy is between 2 different guys...wow she sure has a name for herself.

Anyways, so today I commented on my friend Amber's status...she was talking about a movie that I wanted to see so I asked her how it was.  Well right after I posted lil miss SOS posts some crap about having her first ultra sound and crap.  Ok hold that thot....so awhile back Amber asked me to send her pics of me and Justin, she was gonna put them up in her house and she was gonna teach Bailey (her baby) to say mine and Justins names, uncle Justin and aunt Stephanie so she will know us when we are down in Fl.  So then SOS says for Amber to tell Bailey that aunt stephanie (SOS) loves her and she will have a cousin to play with in June.  Wow hunny really??  It seems way to ironic that she just saw that I had posted and wanted me to know she is pregnant.  Baby girl I really dont care...I have the best thing that has ever happened to you, sorry shuga but you couldnt hold onto him.  Go on about your sad life and im gonna live mine thats wonderful and happy with the guy you couldnt hold onto because your a skank and cheated on him.  Oh well its all for the better.  At least I know when we have kids my baby will have a daddy...oh wait, yours dont.  She just makes me laugh so hard.  I would so love to run into her sometime when we are in Fl...you best believe I will be lookin fly and she will be lookin like a mess.  It made me laugh when Amber told me that when she got the pics of me and Justin that SOS was with her and saw them, Amber said that SOS looked like she really wished she was me.  Yes hunny, it is your loss and my gain. 

Im not trying to be mean, but I cant stand what she did to Justin...and then her trying to be all "look at me" nope hun I dont wanna look at you.  Im not playing your childish games...I graduated high school a long time ago...oh wait, you didnt, you dropped out...wow have fun with that life.  I am really not trying to be mean, I just call it like I see it.  And I dont want little girls trying to start stuff with me...I dont play that...and I am the wrong person to be messing with. 

All I can say is I am a lucky girl...I got the guy, and she doesnt...guess what...I Win!  So yeah im gonna live my happy life, and go through my days...and im sure I will be laughing at her again.  Why am I even wasting my breath on her....well no she isnt worth it, but I like venting, and laughing and I thot someone else could also use a laugh. 

Oh how I miss MY baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love yall! <3