So for months I have been saying that after the wedding I was gonna cut my hair. I have split ends like crazy, and trimming isnt helping. I have tried different split end repair shampoos (which dont work btw) and nothing helps. Of course I didnt want to cut it before the wedding, because I wanted to have plenty of hair to play with lol. I really wanted to get it done while I am still in my home town, because I am very funny on who I let touch my hair. I really didnt want to find some random person I dont know back in Jacksonville. I have one friend I have know since I was little who usually does my hair...but I dont have a ton of money to go to her. My other friend who I also grew up with is currently in her last semester of Cosmetology school. I let her trim my hair a few months ago, and she did good so I was like what the heck. I have seen people she has done, and she works for one of the high end salons as a receptionist so she has great mentors. Plus going to her was only $3!! Score!!
Well I did it...I needed a change, and I made it! What do you think? It is going to take some getting use to, but I like it. I am excited to play around with different styles! Justin loved it, I cant wait til he sees it in person tomorrow. Happy Friday, I hope you all have a great weekend! I am excited to be moving back home for good...so it may be a busy weekend, getting settled and all. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















I LOVE it! Looks fabulous!!
ReplyDelete