Hello Blogging World!
Once again I apologize for being absent...the truth is I have been busy as always! The wedding has come and gone, and my final exam for school is Tuesday...so busy doesnt begin to describe how I've been lol.
The wedding was a week ago today, and it was beautiful! I love when you can see how all your hard work payed off. Look forward to many wedding posts to come!
School is school...def ready for it to be over! We have a 2 part final exam..one being the clinical (hands on) part, which was Thursday. And then the written part, which I will take Tuesday. Technically I should be studying instead of blogging, but oh well I will study tomorrow.
So I have a few things that I really want to get into. Saturday I am moving back home for good (well until Justin EAS' of course.) I def wanna sit down and start figuring out a budget, and along with that try to get back into couponing. This time I plan on getting more into couponing, hopefully it will stick along with having a budget set. I know it will help us out a lot! Cross your fingers with me. If everything works out I will def share my results with you guys!
This is short and sweet, just wanna say hello and give a tiny update. I will post again soon! Have a great weekend!
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3