How cute is this gift basket!?! I got all kinds of cleaning supplies, ect and even used a throw blanket to line the basket for a pop of some pattern. Plus I thought it looked better than a plan holy basket with stuff in it.
I also included this cute note to go with it. I did see the idea on Pinterest,but the little poem-ish thing I came up with myself using the names of some of the products I got.
On October 19th, 2013 (Grooms name) and(Bride's name) will
COMET themselves to each other, and (Bride's name) will GAIN a new last name. There’s no doubt their life together will be
TOTALLY AWESOME. Be prepared because
(Groom's name) may not always be MR CLEAN. You may
have to yell at him AJAX, stop watching Duck Dynasty and clean the
kitchen. Don’t forget to always SNUGGLE
up close at night in your ANGEL SOFT bed, and be GLADE you have the rest of
your lives together.
How cute is that! I am pretty proud of myself! I also included other items, not just the ones mentioned in the note just to fill it up. I spent less than $30 on everything, which is how much a toaster would cost ya. Most people dont think to get household items that you will need, such as cleaning products...I think a cute little gift basket is a nice gift to start off the new couple! Plus it looks like you put a lot more thought into it, rather than just picking an item off a list. Oh and if you coupon this would be great to use those on!
I hope you all have a great weekend, I will be sure to let you know how she likes it!









a.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3