I can't tell you how much I can't wait for tomorrow to be over with! I hate studying with a passion, I do not have the patients for it lol. Plus I am pretty much over this course. The driving an hour one way in 5 o'clock Raleigh traffic has gotten old. Does anyone else have trouble studying? Honestly it wouldn't be so bad but the beginning of the course I busted my booty studying for 4-5 days and I still only got a 70 something. It's so discouraging ya know. I used note cards, which that method has worked for me before in other courses and I aced the text. I just don't know why it isn't this time. Since then I have changed just to writing it out, and I have studied less time. Usually the day before, or the day of the test. After putting in all that effort, I just haven't felt like trying hard. Thankfully this is it, after today and tomorrow I wont have to worry about it anymore. Gonna study as much as I can, hopefully this time it will pay off!
On another note, since I am currently taking a study break lol. I have been wanting to get a bread maker, I think they are so neat. I have a friend who has one and she loves it. Well we still have some gift cards from my bridal shower, so I talked to Justin and he is all for us getting one! Of course he asked if I would actually use it, and I totally will! I have always wanted to make fresh bread. I love making stuff yourself because you know what is actually in it. He has no clue but once he EAS' I plan on doing a lot myself. Growing a garden and canning veggitables, learning how to use a sewing machine, all kinds of stuff like that. We eventually want to have a little farm, so we dont have to depend as much on the store. And of course whatever we do need to buy, hopefully I will be an expert couponer by then haha.
When I use my bread maker I will def give a review of the one I chose, and of course review some of the recipes I try!
Well study break is over. Yes this post was all over the place, but hey at least I am trying to get back into blogging lol. Have a great Monday everyone!!
Monday, August 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for the love yall! <3